What does Home Credit’s CREDIT LIFE INSURANCE OFFER?
PERMANENT DISABILITY OR DEATH
Apply throughout the period of Credit Loan Insurance
Outstanding financial obligations with Home Credit , including principal, interests and fee, shall be paid off by the Insurer as below:
- The Insured’s outstanding loan balance shall be paid off by the Insurer.
- NThe Insured (or heir) is entitled to receive the rest of the insured amount, after deducting the payment of the loan.
- The insurance amount is up to 500% of the loan value.
- The compensation is 40% of the sum insured for the insured spouse's death or permanent disability due to an accident.
- Daily cash hospital supplement up to VND 300,000 per day and up to max VND 9,000,000 per case in case of insured event leading to permanent disability or death.
Cover the monthly installment for a minimum of 7 days of hospitalization due to illness or by an accident.
No. Days of Hospitalization ----- Benefit
7 – 30 days ----- 1 x Monthly Installment
31 – 60 days ----- 2 x Monthly Installment
More than 61 days ----- 3 x Monthly Installment
FREE EARLY LOAN TERMINATION
Should the customer get a chance of early repayment it is free of charge any time. *Apply for Home Credit's returning customers who fulfilled at least 06 monthly installments.
COOL OFF PERIOD
Should the customer change their mind about the insurance there are 14 days cool off to cancel the insurance without any additional cost.
Life is unpredictable. That's why Home Credit created the Credit Life Insurance Package to protect you against these risks so you do not have to leave your debt for relatives.
The Insurance package not only helps you pay the loan when you have an incident but also helps in the event of your loved one getting accident. Especially, Home Credit could help you during a long hospital stay with a payment allowance up to 3 monthly installments.
(*) Detail of benefits applied under terms and conditions by the Insurer.
Post and Telecommunication Joint Stock Insurance Corporation (PTI): Click Now
Step 3: Customer prepares the claim documents and send them to the Insurer. Step 4: The Insurer evaluates compensation and informs the result to the customer within 15 working days from the date of receiving the claim documents. Step 5: Customer receives insurance money via cash or bank transfer, or as agreed in the insurance contract.