1. Who we will treat as Complainant:
- Contract holder;
- Individuals which are either relevant (emergency contacts) or irrelevant (wrong information) to Contract holder.
2. Which channel to receive complaint:
You can contact Home Credit through below listed channels when you have any request or complaint about our service:
- Digital channel:
- Hotline: 1900 633 999 (Card) or 1900 633 633 (Non-card);
- Via post: Customer Care Department – Home Credit Vietnam – 4th floor, Phu Nu building, 20 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City;
- Via sales assistant at Home Credit POS nationwide; and
- In person at Customer Care Center – G floor, Phu Nu building, 20 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien ward, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City.
Customer Care Department will ensure that your concerns are resolved as soon as possible to our best capabilities.
3. What information to provide:
- Your name
- Your ID number
- Your contract number
- Your contact number
- Your issue needs to be addressed
4. How complaint is handled:
Most of the cases, we can resolve your complaint first time and to your satisfaction. However, if your issue needs more time to collect information to bring out best solution, our Customer Care Department will contact you within 1 - 12 working days. Sometimes, it can take more than 30 working days to investigate deeper. However, we will continuously update you via your provided phone number if it takes more time than expected.
If you still have other requests, you can recontact us via listed channels.
We take all complaints seriously, therefore please do be assured that your complaint will be handled with care by all responsible teams at Home Credit.